Who can join AAIMHI?
AAIMHI welcomes membership applications from the diverse range of professionals who are working (or intend to work) with infants, young children and their families from pregnancy to early childhood, as well as those providing teaching, involved in research or developing policies to support healthy social and emotional wellbeing of infants and young children. Students who are studying towards these professions are also encouraged to join AAIMHI.
Benefits of AAIMHI membership
Membership benefits include the following:
- Access to members-only sections of the AAIMHI website which includes links to infant mental health publications
- Newsletter published three times per year
- Discounted rates at events sponsored or supported by AAIMHI
- Networking opportunities with those interested in infant mental health
- Opportunities to advocate for infants at national level
- Early notification of events
New members are always welcome. Please click on JOIN AAIMHI to submit an application for membership.
1. AAIMHI WA is a separately incorporated association in Western Australia and has an agreement for AAIMHI National to collect fees on its behalf. AAIMHI WA members will receive JOINT membership of the two associations.
2. Membership of AAIMHI does not include membership of the World Association for Infant Mental Health (WAIMH). However, we do encourage you to join WAIMH using their online membership.